5 Teas For Beauty and Wellness
1. Prince of Peace Peony White Tea aka Bai Mu Dan tea: This is a wonderfully light refreshing tea made of young leaves and buds from the Camellia Sinensis plant. Peony White tea has significantly more antioxidants than green yet while having a lot less caffeine that black or green tea! A winner for any beauty lover! I like to brew a pot of this refreshing tea whenever we guests and someone always comments on how wonderful it is. The taste is so light that you can easily skip the sugar if you are trying to kick the sugar habit! This Peony White Tea would also be a great option for those of you who are trying to drink more water but can’t get used to drinking plain water.
Your purchase would also benefit Prince of Peace Charity organization that helps abandoned and disabled children in China.
Prince of Peace Peony White Tea is certified organic by IMO Switzerland.
2. Yogi Perfect Energy Raspberry Passion Herbal Tea. I drink this tea whenever I decide that I have been drinking too much coffee but I still need my mind to be energized. It is also a good choice if you need some energy in the afternoon but don’t want to go for a latte. This tea contains a blend of 10 herbs plus natural raspberry, passion fruit and vanilla flavors. I can taste the raspberry flavor but it is not overpowering.
3. If you are not a fan of raspberry flavor, try the Yogi Positive Energy Sweet Tangerine Herbal Tea. This is my mom’s favorite. The flavor is slightly sweet yet there is no sugar it it. Yogi says that this tea was created to energize you and elevate your mood and in my opinion it does exactly that. I alternate between this Sweet Tangerine tea and the Raspberry Passion tea above.
4. Yogi DeTox Herbal Tea. It took me a few tries to get used to somewhat spiced flavor of this detox tea and I began to like it. This tea contains time-honored cleansing herbs Organic Burdock, Dandelion and Juniper Berry plus traditional Ayurvedic cleansing blend of Ginger, Black Pepper and Long Pepper. The spiced flavor comes from Sarsaparilla, Licorice, Cinnamon, Cardamom and Clove. There is also a Berry and Peach flavors if you prefer.
Yogi recommends drinking this tea 1 to 3 times a day for up to 30 days. You have to pause for at least 1 week before resuming. I go through 1 pack of this tea (16 bags) drinking it once a day and then take a break.
5. Yogi Organic Stomach Ease Tea. I do not drink it regularly but I always keep it on hand for any stomach troubles. Whether you ate too much, feel bloated or gassy, or just feel stomach discomfort, this tea will work wonders. I am really pleased that it starts working within a few minutes, often before I even finish the whole cup! Like with DeTox tea, I took me some time to get used to the flavor, especially the licorice in it but I am glad I did not give up after the first try. I even give it to my kids occasionally to relieve stomach discomfort although they do request a bit of sugar to be added. There are no stomach remedies in my medicine cabinet except for this tea!